A body of work in progress.
- Principles of Planetary Formation & Migration
- Photosynthesis on Exoplanets
- Science and Faith: Are They Mortal Enemies?
- Human Cloning and Space Colonization
- Venus – Beautiful, Deadly, Strange or Fascinating?
- Dehumanization, Dystopia, and Drugs for All
- Government and Game Theory
- Confronting the Unknown
Learning Guides & Research:
A Celestial Primer
|Coming Soon||Coming Soon|
- Integrating LHS into Medical Education
- Intelligent Smart Grid Liquid Cooling
- Probable Human Reaction to Extraterrestrial Encounter
- Learning to Survive Natural Disasters by Listening to Nature’s Warnings
Carr, J. (2014). Measuring the effectiveness of cognitive training to improve adult learner outcomes in online learning environments. IJEE, 3(1). 414-432. [PDF]