A body of work in progress.
- Minimizing CPU Overheating with Liquid Immersion Cooling
- Coefficient of Thermal Expansion in Liquid Cooling Applications
- An Examination of CPU Cooling Technologies
- Liquid Cooling Theory and Application in Systems Design
- Integrating LHS into Medical Education
- Intelligent Smart Grid Liquid Cooling
- Probable Human Reaction to Extraterrestrial Encounter
- Learning to Survive Natural Disasters by Listening to Nature’s Warnings
- Principles of Planetary Formation & Migration
- Photosynthesis on Exoplanets
- Science and Faith: Are They Mortal Enemies?
- Human Cloning and Space Colonization
- Venus – Beautiful, Deadly, Strange or Fascinating?
- Dehumanization, Dystopia, and Drugs for All
- Government and Game Theory
- Confronting the Unknown
Learning Guides & Research:
A Celestial Primer
|Coming Soon||Coming Soon|
Carr, J. (2014). Measuring the effectiveness of cognitive training to improve adult learner outcomes in online learning environments. IJEE, 3(1). 414-432. [PDF]