A body of work in progress.
Learning Guides & Research:
|Probable Human Reaction to Extraterrestrial Encounter||
A Celestial Primer
|Learning to Survive Natural Disasters by Listening to Nature’s Warnings
- Principles of Planetary Formation & Migration
- Photosynthesis on Exoplanets
- Science and Faith: Are They Mortal Enemies?
- Human Cloning and Space Colonization
- Venus – Beautiful, Deadly, Strange or Fascinating?
- Dehumanization, Dystopia, and Drugs for All
- Government and Game Theory
- Confronting the Unknown
Favorite Blog Posts:
- Reaching E.T. Through Standardized Protocols
- A Universe of New Worlds to Discover & Explore
- Are Invisible Extraterrestrials Out There?
- Intelligent Life in the Universe
- The Bizarreness Effect and Spotting E.T.
- The Road Ahead for Space Travel
- Will We Really Ever Travel to the Stars?
- The Benefits of Current Mars Research
- The Extraterrestrial Debate Rages On
- The Science of Choosing Space Pioneers
- The Sobering Reality of Orbital Weapon’s Platforms
- Using METI Satellites to Find E.T.
- Do I Look Like an Alien to You?
- The Politics of Space Exploration
- Life on Europa: A Controversial Proposal On a Moon of Jupiter
- Mass Extinctions and Space Exploration
Carr, J. (2014). Measuring the effectiveness of cognitive training to improve adult learner outcomes in online learning environments. International Journal of English and Education, 3(1). 414-432. [PDF]